Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Electric Dish cleaner

I am having a plan to build a Dish cleaner to clean domestic utensils:
The components:


1. A motor like a ceiling fan motor 


2. mesh attached to motor 


3. mesh attachments 


Take a motor and fix it to a clamp so as to fix in your kitchen sink the motor will be accessed with shiftable mesh attachment( we can reduce the length of the attachment by pulling and pushing)


this attachment will be fixed with mesh.


operation:
a) put on the motor while the motor with mesh is running cleaning soap will be added with water to the mesh.


b) take your Dish to the mesh while it is moving.  Soap attached to the mesh will clean your utensil move the utensil to all sides so as to clean.  Within no time your utensil will be cleaned.


c) wash the Dish under tap water. Get cleaned utensil.


This is my plan.  Any body who are interested may suggest me. I am trying to make a prototype.  It is under preparation.


any body interested in this article plz write to me.  If you do better tell me too. 

No comments: